"I want to refresh my course (or program) but don't know where to start."
"I want to share my research and curated resources, but I don't know if I should use an online course, blog, static website, or other approach."
"I've tried everything, but my audience is difficult to reach."
"I'm overwhelmed by the changing technologies!"
You're in luck! I nerd out on instructional design and outreach strategy. I help smart people -- scientists, artists, educators, and researchers -- who know cool, important things -- share what they know with more people to, you know, make the world a little better.
I love sitting down for coffee and ruminating with you about your biggest challenges, and dreaming about how we can use technology, public art, movement, etc. to enhance your program. I don’t know all of the answers, but I know where we can find them. I can’t do all the work, but we can make a plan and start together. I’ll coach you along the way, and be your cheerleader as you own the innovation. Even more important, I'll help you celebrate your successes. Let’s get started!
Part 1: Consultation & Planning
- Clarify your goals, audience, and "been there, done that" experiences
- Research possible approaches and opportunities
- Establish a plan with measurable objectives, recommended strategies, and clear next steps
Part 2: Development & Evaluation
- Collaborative work on outlined plan and within defined roles, responsibilities, and timeline
- Celebrate project completion
- Measure success and share what we've learned and achieved